By Ian G. Clifton
As Android improvement has matured and grown more and more aggressive, builders have well-known the the most important value of excellent layout. With fabric layout, Google brought its such a lot radical visible alterations ever, and made powerful layout much more crucial. Android 6 and the layout aid library proceed to push cellular layout forward.
In Android person Interface layout, moment Edition, best Android developer and person event (UX) recommend Ian G. Clifton indicates the way to mix unheard of usability and amazing appearance. Clifton is helping you construct apps that new clients can be triumphant with immediately: apps that leverage clients’ prior adventure prior event, replicate platform conventions, and not attempt their persistence.
You won’t want any layout adventure: Clifton walks you thru the complete approach, from wireframes and flowcharts to comprehensive apps with polished animations and complex compositing. You’ll locate hands-on case experiences and broad downloadable pattern code, together with whole accomplished apps.
• combine fabric layout into backward appropriate Android 6 apps
• comprehend perspectives, the development blocks of Android person interfaces
• utilize wireframes and conceptual prototypes
• practice user-centered layout throughout
• grasp the necessities of typography and iconography
• Use customized topics and kinds for constant visuals
• deal with inputs and scrolling
• Create appealing transition animations
• Use complex elements like spans and photograph caches
• paintings with the canvas, colour filters, shaders, and picture compositing
• mix a number of perspectives into effective customized components
• customise perspectives to fulfill special drawing or interplay requirements
• Maximize downloads via designing compelling app shop assets
Step through step, this advisor bridges the space among Android builders and architects, so that you can collaborate on world-class app designs...or do all of it yourself!
“This well-presented, easy-to-grasp booklet will get to the guts of Android person Interface layout. worth the analyzing time!”
--Dr. Adam Porter, college of Maryland, Fraunhofer heart for Experimental software program Engineering
"Ian's seize of Android is astounding, and this booklet is a smart learn for any developer or dressmaker. i have in my view labored on 30+ Android purposes, and that i used to be studying new tips with each chapter."
--Cameron Banga, Lead dressmaker, 9magnets, LLC
Read or Download Android User Interface Design: Implementing Material Design for Developers (Usability) PDF
Similar user experience & usability books
In 2001 AFIHM and the British HCI crew mixed their annual meetings, bringing jointly the easiest positive aspects of every organisation's separate convention sequence, and supplying a distinct chance for the French- and English-speaking HCI groups to have interaction. This quantity comprises the complete papers provided at IHM-HCI 2001, the fifteenth annual convention of the British HCI workforce, a consultant crew of the British laptop Society and the 14th annual convention of the organization Francophone d'interaction Homme-Machine, an self reliant organization for any French-speaking one who is drawn to Human-Computer interplay.
This publication constitutes the refereed court cases of the sixteenth overseas convention on internet Engineering, ICWE 2016, held in Lugano, Switzerland, in June 2016. the nineteen complete study papers, thirteen brief papers, three imaginative and prescient papers, eleven demonstrations, five posters, 6 PhD Symposium and four tutorials offered have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from a hundred and twenty submissions.
Christoph Liedecke demonstriert mit zwei Anwendungskonzepten, wie haptische Signale – übertragen durch den Fahrerfuß – in Fahrerassistenzsystemen eingesetzt werden können. Hierbei geht der Autor insbesondere auf die Anwendung von Pulssignalen am rechten Fahrerfuß zur Fahrerinformation beim automatisierten Fahren ein.
This publication constitutes the refereed court cases of the 3rd foreign convention of the Immersive studying community, iLRN 2017, held in Coimbra, Portugal in June 2017. The court cases include 17 complete papers including four brief papers, conscientiously reviewed and chosen from eighty submissions. This year’s detailed concentration is “Honoring culture, Immersed within the Future".
- Human-Computer Interaction: Interaction Technologies: 17th International Conference, HCI International 2015, Los Angeles, CA, USA, August 2–7, 2015. Proceedings, ... Part II (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- From Brows to Trust: Evaluating Embodied Conversational Agents: 7 (Human–Computer Interaction Series)
Extra resources for Android User Interface Design: Implementing Material Design for Developers (Usability)