By Katrien Verbert,Mike Sharples,Tomaž Klobučar
The 26 complete papers, 23 brief papers, eight demo papers, and 33 poster papers provided during this quantity have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 148 submissions.
Read Online or Download Adaptive and Adaptable Learning: 11th European Conference on Technology Enhanced Learning, EC-TEL 2016, Lyon, France, September 13-16, 2016, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) PDF
Similar user experience & usability books
In 2001 AFIHM and the British HCI staff mixed their annual meetings, bringing jointly the easiest gains of every organisation's separate convention sequence, and supplying a unique chance for the French- and English-speaking HCI groups to engage. This quantity comprises the whole papers offered at IHM-HCI 2001, the fifteenth annual convention of the British HCI crew, a consultant workforce of the British computing device Society and the 14th annual convention of the organization Francophone d'interaction Homme-Machine, an self sustaining organization for any French-speaking one that is attracted to Human-Computer interplay.
This e-book constitutes the refereed complaints of the sixteenth foreign convention on net Engineering, ICWE 2016, held in Lugano, Switzerland, in June 2016. the nineteen complete study papers, thirteen brief papers, three imaginative and prescient papers, eleven demonstrations, five posters, 6 PhD Symposium and four tutorials provided have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from one hundred twenty submissions.
Christoph Liedecke demonstriert mit zwei Anwendungskonzepten, wie haptische Signale – übertragen durch den Fahrerfuß – in Fahrerassistenzsystemen eingesetzt werden können. Hierbei geht der Autor insbesondere auf die Anwendung von Pulssignalen am rechten Fahrerfuß zur Fahrerinformation beim automatisierten Fahren ein.
This e-book constitutes the refereed complaints of the 3rd foreign convention of the Immersive studying community, iLRN 2017, held in Coimbra, Portugal in June 2017. The lawsuits comprise 17 complete papers including four brief papers, rigorously reviewed and chosen from eighty submissions. This year’s detailed concentration is “Honoring culture, Immersed within the Future".
- Sound, Music, and Motion: 10th International Symposium, CMMR 2013, Marseille, France, October 15-18, 2013. Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Articulate Storyline Essentials
- Rapid Serial Visual Presentation: Design for Cognition (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- Digital Design Essentials: 100 ways to design better desktop, web, and mobile interfaces
- Web Engineering: 16th International Conference, ICWE 2016, Lugano, Switzerland, June 6-9, 2016. Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Learning Technology for Education Challenges: 6th International Workshop, LTEC 2017, Beijing, China, August 21–24, 2017, Proceedings (Communications in Computer and Information Science)
Additional info for Adaptive and Adaptable Learning: 11th European Conference on Technology Enhanced Learning, EC-TEL 2016, Lyon, France, September 13-16, 2016, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)